how to use gawk gawk 9000?
product. Please clean and disinfect the product before and after
Selection of Lubricant
Please use water-soluble human body lubricants. In order to ensure
product safety, do not use it with silicone-based lubricants.
Silicone-based lubricants will corrode silicone products.
Cleaning and Disinfection
It must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after
each use. Use mild neutral detergent for cleaning, and it is
recommended to clean with adult product cleanser.
Please use special adult product disinfectant for disinfection.
It is forbidden to use detergents which contain alcohol, gasoline or
acetone for cleaning and disinfection.
Before and after each use, please wash with neutral soap and water
and then wipe dry, keep away from extreme high temperature or
low temperature environment.
Please store this product in a cool, ventilated and dry place, and
ensure that the product is protected from direct sunlight, humidity
This product is only suitable for adult use, not a contraceptive
product! Please keep away from children, do not mix with other
If you feel unwell during use, please stop using it immediately!
Regularly check whether the product is damaged. If damaged,
please stop using it immediately.
- Please fully charge the appliance before using it for the first time.
- Please clean and dry the appliance thoroughly before each charge.
- Connect the USB cable to a USB power adapter (not including this
accessory) or USB port, you can use any USB power adapter for charging.
- It takes 3 hours for a full charge. The specific charging time may vary
according to the amount of residual power inside the appliance.
- The use time of this appliance can be up to 60 minutes after it is fully
charged. The use time of this appliance depends on the working mode
you choose. The higher the frequency of the working mode, the faster the
- There is no need to completely exhaust the battery before charging.
- In order to prolong the battery life and ensure the charging effect, we
recommend that you charge the appliance before the sucking power is
- Before discarding the appliance, the battery must be removed from the
appliance. When removing the battery, the appliance must be powered
off and the battery should be disposed of safely.